Hello Community, As some of you know - my name is ...
# ask-the-community
k
Hello Community, As some of you know - my name is Ketan. I am one of the original authors of Flyte at Lyft and I am usually involved in the community. The community is growing and we are more than humbled by your love. I had a couple questions and requests from the community. 1. As we grow, we would love to help more and help you get most out of Flyte. But, often many questions are repeated. If we offer to use a hosted forum like discourse would you like it? 2. The community spreads and with large community, the entire community improves and benefits. But it does not spread without sharing and love. I would request folks to add your logos to the users list and help share the knowledge with others. I personally know so many companies that use flyte, but do not want to share the logo. This does not help the community. If you want help please dm me. Even if you do not want to share the logo, please let me know if you folks use Flyte, like it, do not like it, tried it and failed, how we can improve etc. Thank you, Love and respect, Ketan
d
BTW, there's a new ADOPTERS list where everyone should be able to add themselves: https://github.com/flyteorg/community/blob/main/ADOPTERS.md
f
d
I would love to see something like discourse! The Slack walled garden makes it really hard to find help via Google & Co. and Slack's memory is unfortunately very short lived.
k
Thank you @Ferdinand von den Eichen and @Dennis Keck - we might start a discourse group
But some folks will need to start using it