Getting SSL error while running pyflyte register c...
# ask-the-community
s
Getting SSL error while running pyflyte register command for an AWS EKS setup. ssl.SSLError: [SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version number (_ssl.c:1131)
s
Hi Sanjay can you check if your pyflyte is able to correct access the Kube-config file? And can you check if that has been correctly configured.
s
@Shivay Lamba yeah it is correct. however when I change the port to 443. I get other error, {"asctime": "2022-10-14 064548,788", "name": "flytekit.cli", "levelname": "WARNING", "message": "Could not determine ignored files due to:\nb'fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git\\n'\nNot applying any filters"} Output given as None, using a temporary directory at /tmp/tmp8m1k_x__ instead {"asctime": "2022-10-14 064548,838", "name": "flytekit.cli", "levelname": "ERROR", "message": "Non-auth RPC error <_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated with:\n\tstatus = StatusCode.UNKNOWN\n\tdetails = \"failed to create a signed url. Error: WebIdentityErr: failed to retrieve credentials\ncaused by: ValidationError: Request ARN is invalid\n\tstatus code: 400, request id: e23dada0-6f63-4fe6-9592-5b15e83e70fb\"\n\tdebug_error_string = \"{\"created\":\"@1665755148.837631761\",\"description\":\"Error received from peer ipv452.36.38.173443\",\"file\":\"src/core/lib/surface/call.cc\",\"file_line\":1074,\"grpc_message\":\"failed to create a signed url. Error: WebIdentityErr: failed to retrieve credentials\\ncaused by: ValidationError: Request ARN is invalid\\n\\tstatus code: 400, request id: e23dada0-6f63-4fe6-9592-5b15e83e70fb\",\"grpc_status\":2}\"\n>, sleeping 200ms and retrying"}
s
and when you change port to 80 you get the SSL error?
s
yes @Shivay Lamba
s
Alright let me get back to you
@Sanjay Chouhan seems you incorrectly configured storage section of admin. Does the user have write permissions to the configured bucket . seems the ARN configured is incorrect Check if the flyteadmin service account has the right role annotations which are allowed to access storage bucket the ingress should have this configured correctly . using port 443 works though for you with ssl and thats correctly configured
s
@Shivay Lamba permissions seem to be fine. Can we connect over google meet?
s
Sure 2:30 pm