Hey all, I'm getting the following error after run...
# ask-the-community
t
Hey all, I'm getting the following error after running 2 map tasks one after the other (with 470~ sub-tasks in each map_task):
Copy code
BindingResolutionError: Error binding Var [wf].[eeg_data], caused by: failed at Node[n1]. CausedByError: Failed to GetPrevious data from outputDir 
[LIMIT_EXCEEDED] limit exceeded. 2.903926mb > 2mb
the task contain a dataclass input parameter named eeg_data (decorated with mashumaru's DataClassJSONMixin) which seems to be saved in metadata. The metadata from the map_task(which seems to save output metadata from all subtasks in one file) seems to exceed the limit.. How can I increase the limit? I see that it is configured to 2mb in the file flyte/flytestdlib/storage/config.go:
Copy code
ConfigSection = config.MustRegisterSection(configSectionKey, defaultConfig)
	defaultConfig = &Config{
		Type: TypeS3,
		Limits: LimitsConfig{
			GetLimitMegabytes: 2,
		},
		Connection: ConnectionConfig{
			Region:   "us-east-1",
			AuthType: "iam",
		},
		MultiContainerEnabled: false,
	}
)
@Guy Harel
k
Set the storage limit to 10MB. This should be fine. Your data set metadata has increased beyond 2MB
This can be set in propeller configuration
t
@Ketan (kumare3) Thanks!
p
also a heads up that the storage limit config in propeller (MaxDatasetSizeByte) will be deprecated in the next Flyte release in favor of the GetLimitMegabytes storage config.
t
Thanks, the relevant one in this case was maxDownloadMBs
p
oops - I meant to put maxDownloadMBs instead of GetLimitMegabytes for the storage config