I’ve redeployed a `flyte-core` environment now, us...
# flyte-on-gcp
j
I’ve redeployed a
flyte-core
environment now, using the guide here, I’m now trying to setup the authentication using the guide here but after the following the steps I’m not getting any prompt to authorise from the UI. I noticed some indentation conflicts between the yaml in the deployment guide and authorisation guide, and had a similar issue with authorising
flyte-binary
due to an indentation issue, I’m not sure if it’s indentation causing issues again here, but any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
a
For me, I believe it was the
useAuth
line under
configmap.adminServer.server.security
. Make sure that is set to
true
j
Hi @Andrew, thanks for the hint, I had
useAuth
set to
true
, but it was under
configmap.adminServer.security
instead… (cc. @David Espejo (he/him)/@Samhita Alla is this a typo in the docs?)
d
@Jake Dodd the indentation issue in the
values-gcp-core.yaml
file was just fixed. Hopefully that helps reduce the confusions when comparing with the config that enables auth. Any further question please let us know
j
thanks David
d
I think the bad indentation still exists in the doc FYI. Hard for me to say, since I wasn't able to get it working. I wonder if there are maybe other issues aside from
security
not being under
server
d
@Devin McCabe I'll be reproducing and fixing the issues you've been getting with both auth and the GCP TF modules. I'm so sorry for the inconveniences it has caused to you
@Devin McCabe so you've setup auth but you're not prompted to login to your IdP? I see the indentation fine on the docs and values
y
@Jake Dodd I’m running in the same issue, did you get it to work?
d
@Yahia Salem could you check if your values file has this key set to
true
?
y
@David Espejo (he/him) Thanks David, it was an indentation issue