Hello guys, I am facing issue in the UI after regi...
# ask-the-community
n
Hello guys, I am facing issue in the UI after registering the workflow , I am not able to either find the launch button nor the name of the registered workflow, below is the image that depicts the same I use pyflyte register <example.py> and when I use the command to register my workflow it get successfully registered whose logs are below Loading packages ['toy_pipeline'] under source root /home/ngupta/dkubex-examples/flyte-examples Successfully serialized 3 flyte objects [✔️] Registration toy_pipeline.sleep type TASK successful with version UvkJ1jCzcz5XOYKOzjy6FA== [✔️] Registration toy_pipeline.toy_workflow type WORKFLOW successful with version UvkJ1jCzcz5XOYKOzjy6FA== [✔️] Registration toy_pipeline.toy_workflow type LAUNCH_PLAN successful with version UvkJ1jCzcz5XOYKOzjy6FA== Successfully registered 3 entities can someone help me why I am not able to see the launch button as well as the name of the workflow , this is really important for me FYI - I am using flyte-binary version 1.9.1
y
can you copy paste the full screenshot? are you not able to click the workflow version?
n
I am able to click the workflow version, but yet there is no launch button that is visible
y
copy the full screen? (after clicking) i think that will help us