Hi everyone. I am trying to run `pyflyte run --rem...
# ask-the-community
p
Hi everyone. I am trying to run
pyflyte run --remote awesome.py main_workflow
on flyte-binary deployed on aks. I am able to access the ui. my config is the standart one, although I tried some variations:
Copy code
1 admin:
  2   # For GRPC endpoints you might want to use dns:///flyte.myexample.com
  3   endpoint: dns:///flyte.<hostname>
  4   authType: Pkce
  5   insecure: false
  6 logger:
  7   show-source: true
  8   level: 0
when I run the command, I get
Copy code
Failed with Exception Code: SYSTEM:Unknown
RPC Failed, with Status: StatusCode.UNAVAILABLE
	details: failed to connect to all addresses; last error: UNKNOWN: ipv4:<ip>:443: Cannot check peer: missing selected ALPN property.
	Debug string UNKNOWN:failed to connect to all addresses; last error: UNKNOWN: ipv4:<ip>:443: Cannot check peer: missing selected ALPN property. {grpc_status:14, created_time:"2023-08-16T16:11:24.832905759+00:00"}
We're using azure/application-gateway as ingress. I've read through the channel and saw similar issues, but non of the solutions seemed to solve the issue. Would be glad if someone has a hint 🙂
v
hey! does your request hit your ingress?
also what happens if you also set
insecureSkipVerify: true
in your config?
y
yeah can you try port-forwarding and hitting admin through localhost?
to narrow down where the issue is - ingress or admin itself.
p
adding
insecureSkipVerify: true
results in a slightly different error:
Copy code
Failed with Exception Code: SYSTEM:Unknown
RPC Failed, with Status: StatusCode.UNAVAILABLE
	details: failed to connect to all addresses; last error: INTERNAL: ipv4:<ip>: Trying to connect an http1.x server
	Debug string UNKNOWN:failed to connect to all addresses; last error: INTERNAL: ipv4:<ip>:443: Trying to connect an http1.x server {created_time:"2023-08-17T09:38:54.087974699+00:00", grpc_status:14}
okay, port forwarding 8089 and using
endpoint: localhost:8089
in the config worked to get connected to admin. 🎉 This leaves an issue with the ingress, I believe
y
yeah nice. unf i know very little about azure