Hi, community I just start my dev mode but encout...
# ask-the-community
l
Hi, community I just start my dev mode but encouter the error below. Can anyone point out what step I missed ? Thanks a lot. I've followed guidance from here. https://docs.flyte.org/en/latest/community/contribute.html#how-to-setup-dev-environment-for-flyteidl-f[…]-flytepropeller-datacatalog-and-flytestdlib And maybe the problem is about the directory's position, if possible, please show me your flyte, flyteadmin and other components' directory
Copy code
(dev) root@googler:/mnt/c/code/dev/flyte# flyte start --config flyte-single-binary-local.yaml | grep -i -E "error|@@@"
Copy code
INFO[0000] Using config file: [flyte-single-binary-local.yaml]
{"json":{"src":"garbage_collector.go:176"},"level":"warning","msg":"defaulting max ttl for workflows to 23 hours, since configured duration is larger than 23 [23]","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:22+08:00"}
{"json":{"src":"controller.go:602"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to create cluster resources for namespace [flytesnacks-development] with err: Failed to read config template dir [flytesnacks-development] for namespace [/root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates] with err: open /root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates: no such file or directory","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:22+08:00"}
{"json":{"src":"controller.go:602"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to create cluster resources for namespace [flytesnacks-staging] with err: Failed to read config template dir [flytesnacks-staging] for namespace [/root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates] with err: open /root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates: no such file or directory","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:22+08:00"}
{"json":{"src":"controller.go:602"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to create cluster resources for namespace [flytesnacks-production] with err: Failed to read config template dir [flytesnacks-production] for namespace [/root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates] with err: open /root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates: no such file or directory","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:22+08:00"}
{"json":{"src":"controller.go:631"},"level":"error","msg":"Failed cluster resource creation loop with: Failed to read config template dir [flytesnacks-development] for namespace [/root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates] with err: open /root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates: no such file or directory, Failed to read config template dir [flytesnacks-staging] for namespace [/root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates] with err: open /root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates: no such file or directory, Failed to read config template dir [flytesnacks-production] for namespace [/root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates] with err: open /root/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates: no such file or directory","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:22+08:00"}
{"json":{"exec_id":"a8c9rfvc4d7bz9w2c9zz","src":"resources.go:103"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to fetch override values when assigning task resource default values for [resource_type:WORKFLOW project:\"flytesnacks\" domain:\"development\" name:\".flytegen.basics.hello_world.say_hello\" version:\"8oWC1rfbsPkqfmXO0pBmHw==\" ]: Resource [{Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Workflow:.flytegen.basics.hello_world.say_hello LaunchPlan: ResourceType:TASK_RESOURCE}] not found","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:51+08:00"}
{"json":{"exec_id":"a8c9rfvc4d7bz9w2c9zz","src":"queues.go:73"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to fetch override values when assigning execution queue for [{ResourceType:WORKFLOW Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Name:.flytegen.basics.hello_world.say_hello Version:8oWC1rfbsPkqfmXO0pBmHw== XXX_NoUnkeyedLiteral:{} XXX_unrecognized:[] XXX_sizecache:0}] with err: Resource [{Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Workflow:.flytegen.basics.hello_world.say_hello LaunchPlan: ResourceType:EXECUTION_QUEUE}] not found","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:51+08:00"}
{"json":{"exec_id":"a8c9rfvc4d7bz9w2c9zz","src":"execution_manager.go:700"},"level":"warning","msg":"Setting security context from auth Role","ts":"2023-07-23T21:48:52+08:00"}
{"json":{"src":"resources.go:103"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to fetch override values when assigning task resource default values for [resource_type:TASK project:\"flytesnacks\" domain:\"development\" name:\"basics.hello_world.say_hello\" version:\"8oWC1rfbsPkqfmXO0pBmHw==\" ]: Resource [{Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Workflow: LaunchPlan: ResourceType:TASK_RESOURCE}] not found","ts":"2023-07-23T21:49:05+08:00"}
{"json":{"src":"resources.go:103"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to fetch override values when assigning task resource default values for [resource_type:TASK project:\"flytesnacks\" domain:\"development\" name:\"basics.hello_world.say_hello\" version:\"8oWC1rfbsPkqfmXO0pBmHw==\" ]: Resource [{Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Workflow: LaunchPlan: ResourceType:TASK_RESOURCE}] not found","ts":"2023-07-23T21:49:05+08:00"}
{"json":{"exec_id":"f1959c1720c1347ed908","src":"resources.go:103"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to fetch override values when assigning task resource default values for [resource_type:WORKFLOW project:\"flytesnacks\" domain:\"development\" name:\"basics.hello_world.my_wf\" version:\"8oWC1rfbsPkqfmXO0pBmHw==\" ]: Resource [{Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Workflow:basics.hello_world.my_wf LaunchPlan: ResourceType:TASK_RESOURCE}] not found","ts":"2023-07-23T21:49:05+08:00"}
{"json":{"exec_id":"f1959c1720c1347ed908","src":"queues.go:73"},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to fetch override values when assigning execution queue for [{ResourceType:WORKFLOW Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Name:basics.hello_world.my_wf Version:8oWC1rfbsPkqfmXO0pBmHw== XXX_NoUnkeyedLiteral:{} XXX_unrecognized:[] XXX_sizecache:0}] with err: Resource [{Project:flytesnacks Domain:development Workflow:basics.hello_world.my_wf LaunchPlan: ResourceType:EXECUTION_QUEUE}] not found","ts":"2023-07-23T21:49:05+08:00"}
{"json":{"exec_id":"f1959c1720c1347ed908","src":"execution_manager.go:700"},"level":"warning","msg":"Setting security context from auth Role","ts":"2023-07-23T21:49:05+08:00"}
y
Hi, Would you mind trying to execute the following command and then run
flyte start --config flyte-single-binary-local.yaml
again.
Copy code
mkdir -p $HOME/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates/
echo "apiVersion: v1
kind: Namespace
metadata:
  name: '{{ namespace }}'" > $HOME/.flyte/cluster-resource-templates/00_namespace.yaml