Hi Community, What a year it has been. I am extrem...
# announcements
k
Hi Community, What a year it has been. I am extremely proud of this community and especially how supportive everyone is & how much have we accomplished together. We have grown to many production deployments and seen such amazing use-cases fulfilled by Flyte, that I could not have ever imagined. I think it is still very early for this community. Even tough we started in 2020, 2021 is really when we created the community. Looking ahead I am extremely excited about the launchpad we have created and whats to come. Earlier this year I started a company called union.ai, with a mission to help orchestrate ML and data processing and make it accessible to everyone across the world using Flyte. The team at union is truly dedicated to ensure that every user of Flyte’s voice is heard. We have done over 20+ integration, 100s of features and 1000s of community members of joined us on this journey. In 2022, we promise to continue working even harder to make Flyte the best platform you will use for you orchestration needs. One way to do this to ensure we focus on the user experience and understand what our users are trying to get from the platform. They use Flyte, when they want resource-aware, reliable, serverless, multi-tenant and extensible platform for orchestrating really complex data and ml jobs. Along the way, as the community scaled, we at union had to choose the things that we could focus on and we had to let some potential new users go (as we could not fulfil their requests). But, with 2022, we will be working on more of these use cases and many more integrations and improvements (stay tuned). Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Yours Gratefully, Ketan
🎉 7
💯 6
🍾 1
👍 9
❤️ 15
Btw we are also hiring for all roles in union. If you like working on Flyte, have ideas, want to contribute or know someone who would be a great fit, please DM me / refer