hey everyone! just trying out the Flyte tutorial f...
# ask-the-community
t
hey everyone! just trying out the Flyte tutorial for running locally, and something seems off with the Flytekit biz:
Copy code
$ pyflyte run --remote example.py training_workflow \
                                        --hyperparameters '{"C": 0.1}'
{"asctime": "2023-03-13 16:41:33,286", "name": "flytekit", "levelname": "WARNING", "message": "FlyteSchema is deprecated, use Structured Dataset instead."}
Go to <http://localhost:30080/console/projects/flytesnacks/domains/development/executions/f3f06e76414d540c0994> to see execution in the console.
On the webiste:
Copy code
[1/1] currentAttempt done. Last Error: USER::containers with unready status: [f3f06e76414d540c0994-n0-0]|Back-off pulling image "<http://cr.flyte.org/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.9-1.4.2|cr.flyte.org/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.9-1.4.2>"
Anyone seen this before?
k
Cc @Eduardo Apolinario (eapolinario) / @Yee ? Image
y
looking
sorry about this, should be fixed now. just had to re-run the CI.
the pypi wheel wasn’t pullable yet the first time we tried to build the image
k
@Tal Shiri US sorry for the trouble, incase you did not see the update ^
thank you for bringing this to our attention
t
let me try
works now
ty 🙂
k
@Tal Shiri US no thank you for raising it
t
Apologies if this was written somewhere else, but I'm running into the exact same issue today! What was the debugging process, exactly?
y
no debugging… this was just a race condition in CI that will be patched
i just checked the CI job in github actions, saw that it failed.
t
I see -- apologies, but just to clarify: if I'm getting this error:
{"asctime": "2023-03-16 14:22:37,641", "name": "flytekit", "levelname": "WARNING", "message": "FlyteSchema is deprecated, use Structured Dataset instead."}
while trying to run the example workflows on my system running simple scripts like this or this. Then I should wait until the patch is issued? is there a linked PR I should watch? thank you!
y
yeah you can ignore that… that’s just a warning.
we wanted the documentation to cover existing users, but we also wanted to be verbose about introducing the new paradigm
apologies for the confusion
t
Oh I see, thank you for explaining! new to flyte and wasn't sure if that was normal when I saw your thread