Hi everyone, I was able to run the blastX use case...
# ask-the-community
j
Hi everyone, I was able to run the blastX use case and NLP processor locally on my computer, but when I try to run them on the sandbox, it usually fails because its missing the package (gensim or blastx) needed, could someone help me out with this or guide me to the correct tutorial?
f
You could do the following: 1. Create a
Dockerfile
Copy code
FROM <http://ghcr.io/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.8-1.2.5|ghcr.io/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.8-1.2.5>  # The image used by flyte tasks by default

RUN pip install <your package>
Build this image and push it to a container registry, e.g. dockerhub.
And then when executing your workflow, specify the image tag:
Copy code
pyflyte run --remote --image <your image tag>
j
Thanks!
Hey I tried that and is getting this error, any idea how to fix it?
Copy code
Pod failed. No message received from kubernetes.
[fd644c3a4d2b441389e6-n0-0] terminated with exit code (1). Reason [Error]. Message: 
/python3.8/asyncio/tasks.py", line 455, in wait_for
    return await fut
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/s3fs/core.py", line 1134, in _get_file
    body, content_length = await _open_file(range=0)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/s3fs/core.py", line 1125, in _open_file
    resp = await self._call_s3(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/s3fs/core.py", line 339, in _call_s3
    return await _error_wrapper(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/s3fs/core.py", line 139, in _error_wrapper
    raise err
PermissionError: Access Denied.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/pyflyte-fast-execute", line 8, in <module>
    sys.exit(fast_execute_task_cmd())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1130, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1055, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1404, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/click/core.py", line 760, in invoke
    return __callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/flytekit/bin/entrypoint.py", line 496, in fast_execute_task_cmd
    _download_distribution(additional_distribution, dest_dir)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/flytekit/tools/fast_registration.py", line 111, in download_distribution
    FlyteContextManager.current_context().file_access.get_data(additional_distribution, os.path.join(destination, ""))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/flytekit/core/data_persistence.py", line 456, in get_data
    raise FlyteAssertion(
flytekit.exceptions.user.FlyteAssertion: Failed to get data from <s3://my-s3-bucket/flytesnacks/development/YDNUR2PPEXSI4ZZ4HQEXVN3UW4======/scriptmode.tar.gz> to /root/ (recursive=False).

Original exception: Access Denied.
s
@Jay Phan, how have you spin up the sandbox? Have you used
flytectl demo start
command?
j
Yes I did
This is my dockerfile for references:
Copy code
FROM <http://ghcr.io/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.8-1.2.5|ghcr.io/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.8-1.2.5>

RUN pip3 install awscli
RUN pip3 install flytekit
RUN pip3 install gensim
RUN pip3 install nltk
RUN pip3 install numpy
RUN pip3 install plotly
RUN pip3 install dataclasses_json 
RUN pip3 install scikit_learn
RUN pip3 install typing
RUN pip3 install dataclasses