Hi all, my flyte cluster was up and running on GCP...
# ask-the-community
m
Hi all, my flyte cluster was up and running on GCP I tried to upgrade it to install bigquery and tensorflow-operator plugin using command
helm upgrade -n flyte flyte -f values-override.yaml ./flyte/charts/flyte-core
. Pods are unable to come up and are crashing since then with below error: Error from
syncresources
pod:
Copy code
2023/02/10 06:54:59 /go/src/github.com/flyteorg/flyteadmin/pkg/repositories/database.go:114
[error] failed to initialize database, got error failed to connect to `host=postgres user=postgres database=flyteadmin`: hostname resolving error (lookup postgres on <ip address>:53: no such host)
Error: failed to connect to `host=postgres user=postgres database=flyteadmin`: hostname resolving error (lookup postgres on <ip address>:53: no such host)
Can anyone help me with this?
<!here>
Resolved it by updating again using
helm upgrade -n flyte flyte -f values-gcp.yaml -f values-override.yaml ./flyte/charts/flyte-core
k
Please do not @ here. The community is here to help. But people can reply when they get a chance
It seems your db is configured wrongly
m
Thanks for replying @Ketan (kumare3), will take care 🙂 . FYI the db configuration was correct but the command mentioned here in the doc for upgradation was incomplete, had to refer helm docs to find the right command and do another upgrade to make it work. Have mentioned the right command above for reference
k
Please help update the docs. This section was redone