Hi everyone! I am new to Flyte. I am curious what ...
# ask-the-community
s
Hi everyone! I am new to Flyte. I am curious what tools or libraries everyone use in Flyte to evaluate their models. We have custom code that generates plots such as ROC to evaluate classification models. Is it easy to display plots generated from custom code in a task and display them on Flyte console? cc @Habiba Mohamed
👍 2
🙏 2
k
@Shihgian Lee firstly welcome to the flyte community. We are highly appreciative of you coming and checking us out. Hopefully you will enjoy the conversations and folks here. To answer your question, great timing. We do have
flytedecks
which is getting merged in the next 2 weeks. It is availalbe in Flytekit. This allows you to have customized visualizations as part of your tasks. It also automatically visualizes some datasets and we wil be soon opening up auto visualization plugins. To learn more cc @Eduardo Apolinario (eapolinario) / @Kevin Su. can you guys point to the flytekit side example.
again this is not yet available in the UI, but coming soon
k
You may add flyte deck in one of your tasks, like below
Copy code
@task()
def t1() -> str:
    flytekit.Deck("ROC", "<convert_roc_to_html_string_here>")
then run the workflow locally, and you can open
deck.html
to see the ROC metric
❤️ 2
s
Hi @Ketan (kumare3) @Kevin Su and everyone! Thank you so much for your replies! I am very excited for the upcoming release! I will check out the flytedecks. We are actually in the process of setting up Flyte on our Kubernetes cluster. We are excited to try it out once it is up and running on our cluster. Cheers!
❤️ 3