Hello, Flyte Team :flyte: I would like to ask a b...
# ask-the-community
s
Hello, Flyte Team flyte I would like to ask a best usecase of making flyte project. Those who are currently processing ML work in my company are using flyte as a ml pipeline. You know, some research engineers who have not so much known software engineering have learning curve to learning flyte. So, my team builds CI process with github action, the example image is below. research engineers do not need to know how to write flytectl codes. However, there is a problem. This CI process basically made on flyte project per github repo, which make three namespaces in kubernetes (development/staging/production) (My team guess it will be hard to manage those namespaces all) It is too much building namespace per projct, so I would like get solutions or usecase of flyte users. Thank you so much
k
You can adjust the number of namespaces
Project per repo is also fine
You can change number of domains and also change that every project can go to only one namespace, or projects go to only per domain namespace etc
just use
{{ domain }}
in the config value and every execution regardless of project will be mapped to the same domain-based namespace
s
@katrina Thanks for sharing that document. By the way, I can't see where I fix that mapping from helm charts. would you let me know where to find it?