Opportunity to learn MLOps LIVE with Harvard Professor.
Dr Pavlos Protopapas
, [Scientific Program Director
at the Institute for Applied Computational Science (IACS) at Harvard University]
, is offering a fellowship program
in NLP, GANs and Reinforcement Learning, and MLOps to a small group of advanced learners in data science and AI around the world. Dr Pavlos Protopapas with his team will lead the fellowship. Next Fellowship: [MLOps] - starting on 3rd September.
Geoffrey Hinton Fellowship Highlights (Inaugurated by Geoffrey Hinton himself!)
- NLP, GANs and Reinforcement Learning, MLOps
- LIVE, online. 6-8 weeks
- Dr Pavlos Protopapas | Scientific Program Director at the IACS at Harvard University
- 2 hours a day 2 days a week + assignments and project
Timings for Live sessions*
(*subject to change with prior notice)
- Weekend class/weekday office hours
Classes - Saturday [ 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM EST ] [ 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST ]
Office hours - Tuesday [ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST ] [ 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM PST ]
Cost of attending the fellowship
- ZERO* (*It is a fellowship), we charge a tiny processing fee of USD-100 for the 8-week LIVE program toward processing cost.
- Note that ordinarily MLOps is the terminal course of a 6-course program in Data Science & AI at Univ.AI
- the prerequisites are significant. We do require that you have a prior background in ML & AI. Prerequisites here - https://welcome.univ.ai/courses/ai5/
What do you get being a part of the Geoffrey Hinton Fellowship?
1. Mentored preparation for top global careers.
2. 2 times every week for 8 weeks of fun & high engagement with peers from reputed institutions & organizations.
3. Participation in Univ.AI
's global placement system for employment opportunities worldwide (predominantly US).
4. Interactions with top faculty and professionals during guest sessions.
Upcoming Fellowship - [MLOps] - starting on 3rd September.
The application is open now:
To Apply fill out this form: https://forms.gle/KBVxXVDAwzRdYxph9
The application itself is the only basis for selection, and therefore is slightly onerous.
Fellowship brochure for more details: Check here