<@U029E6ZLZ9S> Please meet <@U0265RTUJ5B> <@UNR3C6...
# announcements
h
@Alex Pozimenko Please meet @Eduardo Apolinario (eapolinario) @Yee they are looking into real world use-cases for what we have been calling Signaling (Human-in-the-loop feature)…
Do you mind booking sometime that works for you? https://calendly.com/unionai-haytham/30min we would love to hear what you have in mind
a
hey @Haytham Abuelfutuh and @Eduardo Apolinario (eapolinario) and @Yee. Let me sync with my team and customers on this, will let you know when I have some info
y
thank you
a
hey folks, so I asked my team and customers about the feature, no one expressed interest so far. I'd say let's give it couple more days (in case folks were out for long weekend). @Haytham Abuelfutuh I did ask you about HITL a few weeks ago. That was in context of exploring some product integrations rather than a real customer scenario. If you'd like, I'm happy to share more on this.
h
That works too! The reason I’m asking is because we don’t want to build this feature in isolation. We want to be working towards a real world use-case. If there are specific features/products you are thinking about, let’s hear it!
a
sg. I can do today after 2.30pm and fairly open tomorrow afternoon.
y
let’s do tomorrow afternoon.
are you PT?
a
@Yee yes, pacific time