Hi, flyte team! I'd like to ask the notification s...
# announcements
s
Hi, flyte team! I'd like to ask the notification setting of flyte. I have refered to this link, https://flyte-org.slack.com/archives/CPQ3ZFQ84/p1660104814016329 and it was so helpful to setup the notification. however, there are several problem I did not solve. First, when I have setup notification with the sample code above the link or flyte notifictaion tutorial, it was not working. For example, when I have written subject in emailer like
"Notice: Execution \"{{ workflow.name }}\" has {{ phase }} in \"{{ domain }}\"."
, then flyte return
workflow does not exist
message. Second, do I need to set addtiional things, such as policy or service of SQS & SNS in AWS? I have made launchplan with Email configuration, when the workflow become success, but flyteadmin did not send any email to me. Do I add
credential
&
config
key with the same account of SQS & SNS in
.aws
folder? Thanks you for your advice
s
cc: @Prafulla Mahindrakar / @Yuvraj
p
Hi @SeungTaeKim, can you share the logs from flyteadmin after your execution completes.
s
I have same error of the image below
p
I see that thread which discusses this issue where helm is interpreting those values and Oliver was able to get it running successfully . I don’t see you have substituted all the values.userSetting with the actual values. May be @Oliver Nguyen can also share with you the config that worked for him .
πŸ‘ 1
s
I have wrriten the config setting below
πŸ‘ 1
o
s
yeah, this is totally same!
o
oh. you must remove
tpl
in this line
πŸ‘ 2
s
OMG 😣, thanks for letting me konw, I changed this and retry
k
@Oliver Nguyen can you please update the docs?
s
s
I have successfully deployed notification and work well πŸ™‚ thank you all!
πŸ‘ 3
y
❀️ 1
πŸ‘ 1