Hi Team, ```I have a project running on my flyte s...
# ask-the-community
a
Hi Team,
Copy code
I have a project running on my flyte sandbox container and it failed to run my tasks as it cant find csv files 

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/flytekit/exceptions/scopes.py", line 219, in user_entry_point
        return wrapped(*args, **kwargs)
      File "/root/workflows/test7.py", line 10, in read_and_transform_csv
        df = pd.read_csv(file_path, usecols=selected_columns)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 1026, in read_csv
        return _read(filepath_or_buffer, kwds)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 620, in _read
        parser = TextFileReader(filepath_or_buffer, **kwds)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 1620, in __init__
        self._engine = self._make_engine(f, self.engine)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pandas/io/parsers/readers.py", line 1880, in _make_engine
        self.handles = get_handle(
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pandas/io/common.py", line 873, in get_handle
        handle = open(

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/flyte/config/ODS_TRANSACTIONS.csv'
s
is the file present in the same directory as that of the python script? in that case, you can add
--copy-all
to the command:
pyflyte run --copy-all ...
a
Yes the files are in the same directory in my ec2 where my project folder is do you mean something like pyflyte run --copy all --remote -p my-project -d development test7.py wf1
@Samhita Alla