Hi all. I'm trying to run a demo.py on a remote Fl...
# ask-the-community
d
Hi all. I'm trying to run a demo.py on a remote Flyte installed in Kubernetes, but I'm encountering an error: "Failed to get signed url for script_mode.tar.gz, reason: SYSTEMUnknown error=None, cause=<_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated with: status = StatusCode.UNAVAILABLE details = "failed to connect to all addresses; last error: UNAVAILABLE: ipv4ip adress443: End of TCP stream" debug_error_string = "UNKNOWN:Error received from peer {grpc_message:"failed to connect to all addresses; last error: UNAVAILABLE: ipv4ip adress443: End of TCP stream", grpc_status:14, created_time:"2024-03-18T13175 9.9860503+00:00"}" I run the command: pyflyte run --remote demo.py wf Config for flytectl: admin: endpoint: dns:///my-dns authType: Pkce insecure: true logger: show-source: true level: 0 What could be the problem?
y
something in the storage layer is misconfigured. what blob storage is the backend configured to use? where is this error message showing up? what command did you run to register?
d
I created the config file manually, then ran the command "flytectl config validate", a successful configuration check returned. We use our own corporate cloud similar to AWS. This is the error message I get in pycharm when I try to run a command "pyflyte run --remote demo.py wf" UPD: Is this some kind of network error, maybe some additional parameters are needed for ingress? I try use ssl-redirect=true, but it still doesn't not working