Hello, Do you know what Flyte DB table (I am using...
# ask-the-community
f
Hello, Do you know what Flyte DB table (I am using AWS RDS Aurora postgres) the flyte domains are being inserted to? After initial Flyte deployment to k8s, I don’t see ANY Flyte tables being populated except for the table projects that has records of the projects correctly. Is this normal? My domain:
Copy code
domain:
              domains:
                - id: beta
                  name: beta
s
do you see any errors in your flyte deployment pods?
f
Hi @Samhita Alla,
Copy code
sync-cluster-resources panic: Failed to sync cluster resources : Failed to create kubernetes object from config template [ad_spark_service_account.yaml] for namespace [flyteexamples-integration] with err: namespaces "flyteexamples-integration" not found,
d
After initial Flyte deployment to k8s, I don’t see ANY Flyte tables being populated except for the table projects that has records of the projects correctly.
Is this normal? I'd say so. I can see the same behavior on my EKS deployment which is working fine. I see
domains
columns, for example, in the
launchplans
table. I also see that admin takes the domains config into consideration since the beginning (https://github.com/flyteorg/flyte/blob/fb9ffd56e81e7f7e4657cd668e53b2f1557e9178/flyteadmin/pkg/runtime/interfaces/application_configuration.go#L[…]2). I mean, from the moment it build the config to get started