Hello, I have the two issues after deploying Flyte...
# ask-the-community
f
Hello, I have the two issues after deploying Flyte via helm charts. 1. flyteadmin fails with error: namespaces not found for those that are created by the flyteadmin GO code (I assume) as ‘{project}-{domain}’ , e.g flytesnacks-development, etc. 2. UI keeps getting 404 on URL https://[my_flyte_endpoint]/console/select-project even though the projects were created in the DB (I verified in DB table ‘projects’). Could anyone help? Thanks
d
flyteadmin fails with error: namespaces not found
is this still an issue?
UI keeps getting 404 on URL
Is the Ingress config already validated? Does it work with port-forward?
f
Hi @David Espejo (he/him),
flyteadmin fails with error: namespaces not found
This is still an issue.
We are getting the ingress fixed. port-forwarding works. However, the UI still cannot find any projects.
d
ok, and the error you see in the
sync-resources
Pod also appears on the
flyteadmin
Pod?
f
The warning (not error) we saw on the syncresources_x is the same as in flyteadmin.
Copy code
│ {"json":{},"level":"warning","msg":"Failed to create kubernetes object from config template [ad_spark_service_account.yaml] for namespace [customer-ds-beta] with err: namespaces \"customer-ds-beta\" not found","ts":"2024-01-29T19:16:0 │
d
ok, and for that one, what's the project name?
f
domain: beta project: customer-ds
@David Espejo (he/him)
@David Espejo (he/him) , If flyte is not able to CREATE the namespaces, where else should I be looking for the error logs? So far I have checked the pod, svc and event logs but couldn’t find any logs relevant to namespace creation failure.
d
project: customer-ds
project names can only include alphanumeric characters or underscore. For this one that could probably be part of the issue but not sure what's the behavior if you try with a different project name
f
@David Espejo (he/him), Any namespace including project name e.g. flytesnacks has failed to be created.
Could you point me to the GO code where namespaces are being created?