Hi folks -- is anyone running Flyte under a subpat...
# flyte-deployment
e
Hi folks -- is anyone running Flyte under a subpath of their ingress? I know the default ingress config in the Helm charts don't support it, but if were to deploy a different ingress config that roots everything at
/flyte
instead -- will I run into any particular issues with being able to properly configure all the various external clients (like propeller in a remote data plane)? Will the console run and generate urls correctly still?
d
I haven't tried it but I'd say that the clients would generate the URL with whatever you indicate in the config file. As per the endpoint the remote propeller use, as long as the Ingress still exposes 443, I think it should work
e
Ok, let me give it a shot and see if I can make it work. It's usually front-end code that I've seen run into problems with subpathing -- i.e. it will generate bad urls, but IIRC there's that BASE_URL value in the chart. 🤞 If I can get it working, would you accept a PR to the chart?
d
Absolutely! Thank you
m
Hi @Ethan Brown, have you manage to reach Flyte via the subpath? Would you like to share your solution?
e
Unfortunately, not yet... I'm hoping to come back to that shortly and put up a PR to the Flyte core chart if I can make it work 🤞