Hi, new question, (sorry I’m having so many issues...
# flyte-on-gcp
a
Hi, new question, (sorry I’m having so many issues haha) I’m trying to get docker image pulling/pushing working. I’m getting this error right now:
Failed to check if the image exists with error : Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))
Here is my ImageSpec:
Copy code
misc_image_spec = ImageSpec(
    base_image="python3.10",
    packages=["pendulum==2.1.2"],
    env={"Debug": "True"},
    registry="<location>-docker.pkg.dev/<project>/<repository>",
)
And I took the “patch the default service account” path. I created a service account with access to the Artifact Registry, downloaded the json key, created the secret and patched the default service account with that
imagePullSecrets
with the key. However, after doing that I’m getting the same error. I’m not sure if the error is even auth related, or something else. Docker is running fine locally, as a note Edit: It seems like an issue with pyflyte interacting with my local docker, maybe? I’m not sure why I’m having so many docker issues with flyte..
s
if you want to specify the python version, just use
python_version
base_image
needs to have the name of the image, like:
<http://ghcr.io/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.11-1.10.1|ghcr.io/flyteorg/flytekit:py3.11-1.10.1>
a
Thank you, I was finally able to figure this out, I got confused coming from Kubeflow that works like the above