Hello, I am currently trying to deploy the test ap...
# ecosystem-unionml
a
Hello, I am currently trying to deploy the test app on a flyte-binary I have added a 'registry' parameter in model.remote, I added it with the url of our private registry, such as: model.remote( dockerfile="Dockerfile", config_file=str(Path.home() / ".flyte" / "config.yaml"), project="digits-classifier", domain="development", registry="registry.company.com", ) when I run
unionml deploy app:model
, authentication to flyte is OK, but deploy fails with the following error :
[unionml] failed to deploy app:model: Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory'))
I suppose that credentials to access the docker registry are missing, but I don't know how to set it to be used by unionml ? I suppose there's some variables to set, but no documentation about this, even in flyte ?! can someone help me to find out something to solve this problem
k
Cc @Niels Bantilan
a
Hello, I found things in the flyte documentation regarding registry use to manage docker images, and I added imagePullSecrets in the flyte-binary values files. I connect successfully to the registry with docker login, and still when I launch unionml deploy app:model, I still got the same error : [unionml] failed to deploy appmodel Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory')) the project is created in flyte, since I can see it with the console, but no workflow in the project. it seems an issue with my docker configuration... I had lost unix:///var/run/docker.sock..., then I reinstalled docker and it's OK now it'is building container...
Everything seems ok now ! sorry for disturbance....
n
Great! Feel free to ask here if you have any questions.