Hi, not sure if this is the right space to ask thi...
# ask-the-community
s
Hi, not sure if this is the right space to ask this question, but here goes. I've tried getting started with Flyte using the UnionML sandbox, but got the following error when starting the VSCode instance.
Copy code
An unexpected error occurred that requires a reload of this page.
The workbench failed to connect to the server (Error: WebSocket close with status code 1006)
Anyone had this issue before? 🙂
k
Cc @Andrew Dye
Thank you for posting - you mean union sandbox
s
I've tried using union sandbox again with another (non-company) machine and don't get issues then. On my company's machine I am using Windows 10 & Chrome, whereas my private laptop is a Macbook. I haven't tried if this works outside of the corporate network yet, though. Not sure if this helps 🙂
k
Interesting
k
@Stefan Werner, is this still failing on your company machine? Does your work laptop connect to the internet through a proxy server (e.g., nginx)?
s
It is still failing. Yes, we are using a proxy.
k
The proxy is likely not passing through certain headers required for websockets to work (Upgrade, Connection). Here's an example of how to get this configured for nginx: https://www.nginx.com/blog/websocket-nginx/
s
That's too bad, thanks for the response. I do not have a moat in configuring our web proxy, though. Seems like I'll stick with my private machine for now.