Hello, I keep getting the following error on a cus...
# ask-the-community
g
Hello, I keep getting the following error on a custom image:
Original exception: module 'aiobotocore' has no attribute 'AioSession'
(error log in thread below) could it be related to the fsspec version issue by any chance?
Copy code
[1/1] currentAttempt done. Last Error: USER::Pod failed. No message received from kubernetes.

[a8c48jpxndf4hrqrmwcg-n0-0] terminated with exit code (1). Reason [Error]. Message: 
                                              │
│                                                                              │
│ ❱ 519 │   │   _download_distribution(additional_distribution, dest_dir)      │
│                                                                              │
│ /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/flytekit/core/utils.py:295 in        │
│ wrapper                                                                      │
│ ❱ 295 │   │   │   │   return func(*args, **kwargs)                           │
│ /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/flytekit/tools/fast_registration.py: │
│ 113 in download_distribution                                                 │
│ ❱ 113 │   FlyteContextManager.current_context().file_access.get_data(additio │
│ /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/flytekit/core/data_persistence.py:32 │
│ 6 in get_data                                                                │
│ ❱ 326 │   │   │   raise FlyteAssertion(                                      │
╰──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╯
FlyteAssertion: Failed to get data from 
<s3://flyte-artifacts.dev.degould.online/spec-check/development/2UG5RZNOOPUKCLMUJ>
LHOHXTUEY======/fast97ceef003a149782301c596a71a9b60c.tar.gz to /root/ 
(recursive=False).

Original exception: module 'aiobotocore' has no attribute 'AioSession'
@Guy Arad it looks like setting
fsspec>=2023.3.0,<=2023.9.2
causes it. I tried without and don’t get this error 😕
g
A change was introduced by fsspec broke flytekit. I believe it was mostly fixed by then as part of a refactor, but the constraint was not removed. Do you have a repro for the issue you are having?
g
Just getting back to this after a long holiday 🙂
@Guy Arad not quite sure where this issue is at. Anything I can do to help?
g
@Gauthier Castro sorry i was preoccupied with other work stuff... way back when, this was resolved by locking the fsspec version. This wasn't localized to my own environment, I just found out about it first because installed flytekit 2 days after the problematic dependency was released
g
No worries thanks for letting me know
n
Hi 🙂 just got this error too. how do you suggest to solve it?
I’m using
flytekit = "1.10.2"
g
Kind of, if you have a look at the link above hopefully it’ll help