Hello Flyte community, I'm excited to announce th...
# contribute
l
Hello Flyte community, I'm excited to announce that, in collaboration with @Kevin Su, we've successfully completed the agent sync plugin interface, ChatGPT integration with flytekit, and developed two ChatGPT workflows within Flyte. Our demonstration reveals how ChatGPT can effectively condense Flyte's latest release from 13,410 characters down to just 1,108 characters – that's more than a 10x reduction! Additionally, we showcased how ChatGPT can summarize the latest MLOps trends sourced from Medium. I've structured the work into three main components: 1. Sources 2. Summary Service 3. Communication Channels I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to review the application. Project Link: FlyteChatGPTSummaryBot on GitHub PR Links: - Flyteplugins - Flytekit And yes, if possible, I would like to share it on the Community Sync and post it on the Flyte Blog! Thanks for the attention!
s
@L godlike, our next community sync is on November 14th. Could you share it with the community then? cc: @David Espejo (he/him)
l
No problem! I will attend it!
s
And yes, we can definitely write a blog post.
Let me know how you want to get started with it.
l
Currently, David has reviewed my another blog post (draft version) I will finish that and contact you, thanks really much. https://hackmd.io/uGHTUJ3NSEa5SE8ly9OXhw
s
Thanks to you!
l
Thank you too!
k
this is awesome