Finally my workflow works all the way through! Bu...
# ask-the-community
d
Finally my workflow works all the way through! But... I guess I'm left with another question now... is there a way to get the data without copying the json string from the gui?
e
you have programmatic access to the executions. If you want to use python you can use flyteremote. If that's not a possibility, you can use flytectl or resort to hitting the api directly: https://docs.flyte.org/projects/cookbook/en/latest/auto_examples/development_lifecycle/inspecting_executions.html
k
Also we are working on sharable links - coming soon
Also a bigger story on artifacts is happening too - which helps in all ways of sharing data
d
So, Are there any examples of this being used in practice? Like, lets say someone runs some heavy analysis and gets a dataframe back, and then they want to mess around with that dataframe locally? I guess I have to have pyflyte wrapper scripts that save the exec id to disk, and then also download the data when the wf/task is completed?
Just trying to get an idea if our requirements are unique, or if I'm thinking about this in the wrong way.