Hi, community. Currently, <@USU6W5ATA> and I spend...
# contribute
l
Hi, community. Currently, @Kevin Su and I spend lots of time working on the Flyte Agent Service. I want to write docs to help contributors to contribute the Agent Plugin. This is a Doc about "Agent Service Lifecycle" and "How to develop agent plugin service". Here's the outline. • Why Plugin Service but not write the service within a task? • Why Agent Plugin Service? • How does Agent Plugin Service work? • How to set up Agent Service in Development Mode? • How to Develop your agent efficiently? If you have time, please read about it and give me some feedback, I will improve it to help more developers, thanks a lot! https://hackmd.io/uGHTUJ3NSEa5SE8ly9OXhw?view
d
hey @L godlike this is great! I'll review. Would you like to have it as a guest post in the flyte.org site?
l
Of course yes, if it needs to be better, please feel free to tell me, this is my first time to try technical writing
If possible, please also mention @Kevin Su in the article. He spent lots of time pair-programming with me for the agent service plugin and taught me a lot.