<#CP2HDHKE1|ask-the-community> I am trying to run ...
# ask-the-community
s
#ask-the-community I am trying to run the flytectl get cluster-execution-label but I am getting not found error As you can see, I have the project defined and i can retrieve that using flytectl get projects but I dont get this execution label samuel@nsn-intra.net@toolchain-samuel-85cff87bf7-l25wg:/workspace/predictive_handover$ flytectl get execution-cluster-label -p samuel-predictive-handover -d development Error: rpc error: code = NotFound desc = Resource [{Project:samuel-predictive-handover Domain:development Workflow: LaunchPlan: ResourceType:EXECUTION_CLUSTER_LABEL}] not found {"json":{"src":"main.go:13"},"level":"error","msg":"rpc error: code = NotFound desc = Resource [{Project:samuel-predictive-handover Domain:development Workflow: LaunchPlan: ResourceType:EXECUTION_CLUSTER_LABEL}] not found","ts":"2023-09-05T140334Z"} samuel@nsn-intra.net@toolchain-samuel-85cff87bf7-l25wg:/workspace/predictive_handover$ flytectl get projects ---------------------------- ---------------------------- ------------- | ID | NAME | DESCRIPTION | ---------------------------- ---------------------------- ------------- | samuel-predictive-handover | samuel-predictive-handover | | ---------------------------- ---------------------------- ------------- 1 rows
s
Is the same command working for your other projects?