Hey all - new to flyte here, trying to set up a de...
# ask-the-community
f
Hey all - new to flyte here, trying to set up a demo in an academic context but our university cluster only provides an OKD Kubernetes instance without root privileges, so far I've tried setting up the sandbox and the helm chart to no success, helm chart breaks when attempting to set up RBAC , and the sandbox k3d/k3s does not run in rootless, considering trying to abstract a layer further and setting up docker-in-docker and k3d inside of that, but I'm not sure if that's the smartest idea, is there maybe a helm chart without RBAC elements or some more manual way to set up the services?
k
Sandbox should be used standalone. Like on any VM/baremetal like local For OKD, I would start with sandbox helmchart. We have never setup on OKD, but it should work. It will setup minio
f
Using the latest flyte-sandbox helm chart from the repo, I am getting
Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: unable to build kubernetes objects from release manifest: error validating "": error validating data: ValidationError(Deployment.spec.template.spec.securityContext): unknown field "seccompProfile" in io.k8s.api.core.v1.PodSecurityContext
Got around that by disabling the kubernetes dashboard
New challenge:
Unable to continue with install: could not get information about the resource PersistentVolume "flyte-db-storage" in namespace "": persistentvolumes "flyte-db-storage" is forbidden: