Hi, I’m following the getting started tutorial, bu...
# ask-the-community
s
Hi, I’m following the getting started tutorial, but I’m getting this error during execution:
Copy code
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 
'HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion'
HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion
is the project root dir name and I’m packaging the workflow via
pyflyte package
and registering via
flytectl register files
(both commands are showing success messages). Here’s the dir structure:
Copy code
/HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion # project root dir and cwd
  /src
    main.py # tasks here
    wf_87.py # with wf_87 as the workflow fn name
My cwd is the project root - it’s a bit strange that
pyflyte --pkgs src package …
shows that the workflow name includes the project folder itself.
Copy code
packageFlyteWorkflowRes Loading packages ['src'] under source root /userRepoData/__sidetrek__/seunggs/HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion
Successfully serialized 8 flyte objects
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.create_df -> 0_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.create_df_1.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.clean_ds -> 1_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.clean_ds_1.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.handle_cat_cols -> 2_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.handle_cat_cols_1.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.split_train_test -> 3_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.split_train_test_1.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.train_model -> 4_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.main.train_model_1.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.wf_87.dataset_tylo_hr_analytics -> 5_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.wf_87.dataset_tylo_hr_analytics_1.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.wf_87.wf_87 -> 6_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.wf_87.wf_87_2.pb
  Packaging HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.wf_87.wf_87 -> 7_HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion.src.wf_87.wf_87_3.pb
Successfully packaged 8 flyte objects into /userRepoData/__sidetrek__/seunggs/HR-Analytics--Predicting-Employee-Promotion/flyte-workflow-package.tgz
I think I’m basically following the getting started guide with the same dir structure. Not sure why execution is failing? Any help would be appreciated!
Found the issue - it was because I had
___init___.py
in the project dir