Hello I'm encountering error while running py scri...
# ask-the-community
k
Hello I'm encountering error while running py script using pyflyte
Copy code
Encountered error while executing workflow '<http://ss.wf|ss.wf>':
  Error encountered while executing 'wf':
  Failed to convert inputs of task 'ss.split_preprocess':
  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/flyte-2tev7275/raw/b8cd37c42c4279d44bbc8f2b4626f7c3'
k
hmm, are you using pyflyte run?
could you share workflow code?
k
@workflow def wf() -> pd.DataFrame: df = wrangle(path='1.xlsx') X_train, X_test, y_train, y_test = split_preprocess(df=df) models = build_configs() func = partial(Hypersearch, X_train=X_train, X_test=X_test, y_train=y_train, y_test=y_test) # provide more params to map task # parallel fitting for the list of objects, mapped takes 1 params only s_summary = map_task(func)(models=models).with_overrides( requests=Resources(cpu="4", mem="2Gi"), limits=Resources(cpu="5", mem="2Gi") ) c = coalesced(s_summary=s_summary) return c
n
Hi! I am experiencing the same problem. It seems that pyflyte struggles with symlink files. Have you been able to overcome that issue ? I am still trying to figure that out, but it doesn't seem to be working for me
k
when did you see this error? local execution?
what’s the output type of
wrangle
n
Hi, after some more research the error is not exactly the same. My error was linked to simlink, because pyflyte doesn't handle them. Removing the symlink solevd my problem