Dear Flyte Community, I wanted to share some excit...
# announcements
k
Dear Flyte Community, I wanted to share some exciting news with all of you. While it may not be directly related to Flyte, I started Union, a venture aimed at supporting Flyte development and collaborating with the incredible community of individuals like yourselves. This is why the recent announcement of Union AI raising significant funding is of utmost importance for our Flyte community. We have witnessed Flyte's widespread adoption and the increasing contributions from passionate individuals. Among these contributors, Union AI stands out as one of the top supporters. We are committed to nurturing this community and ensuring its everlasting success. With this goal in mind, I am pleased to share that we have raised $19.1 million for Union, a substantial portion of which will be dedicated to enhancing Flyte and making it the world's best Orchestration platform. You can find more details about this exciting development here. I am immensely grateful for your unwavering support and love. Together, let us continue working hand in hand to empower our end users, relieving them of infrastructure worries, and enabling companies worldwide to harness the power of Flyte. With heartfelt appreciation, Ketan
f
Congratulations!!! So much deserved ❤️
s
Great news @Ketan (kumare3)! Wish only the best for Union and Flyte ahead! ❤️
v
Congratulations!!! You guys deserve it!
b
This is great, congratulations!